all the twd fandom probably:
Regal Believer Appreciation Week 1
Growth - The Evil Queen finding true love, and her little prince who never stopped believing.
Melissa McBride and Norman Reedus at SDCC 2014
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Oh my god it has those banner photoshop graphics we all spent at least a week thinking were really cool and a sign of a quality fic
Reblogging again because her ff.net profile still exists, though it doesn’t have anything on it.
Look at the flowers - McReedus Style!!! (SOURCE)
when someone mentions marvel
When someone mentions Doctor Who
When someone mentions Sherlock
When someone mentions Supernatural…or doesn’t, either way
when u sneeze in front of your pet and they look like you’ve just offended their great ancestors